If you would like add an upgrade please ask at spa reception
Terms and conditions
We have tried to keep terms & Conditions short but we do require that everyone read and agree before joining, it’s our way of being transparent and open
- Massage treatments can be carried over to the following month if you do not use them
- You can ‘gift’ 2 of your monthly Massage treatments in any 12 months – just complete the gifting form and give to us (so we can check who is using your membership).
- You can upgrade your massage treatment by adding the extra payment.
- Booking appointments: we recommend you rebook after each treatment to hold onto the slot that suits you. As normal with we are not able to guarantee exact days and times
- As normal it is the client’s responsibility to cancel any monthly payments as we are not able to give refunds.
- All 12-month memberships auto-renew on a month to month basis after the initial term, with a month’s notice to cancel.
- Massage treatments at Massage Club membership prices cannot be given if the monthly payment is not kept up to date
- Not transferrable to any other person or treatment type
- If you cancel your direct debit the massages must be used in a month, memberships cannot be ‘frozen’ or refunds made.
- By continuing to join Qi Spa Massage Club you agree to our T&Cs, Privacy and GDPR Policy.
- Your first massage can be anytime after 8 days of activating your Direct Debit.
- You will need to sign a payment declaration within Qi Spa during your first treatment.